- Property Services
- Casualty Services
- Contractor Connection
- Global Technical Services
- Multinational Services
- Broadspire Care Management
- Risk Sciences Group
- Affinity Claims Solutions
- Run-Off Solutions
- Garden City Group
- Educational Services
- Quality and Audit Services
Property Claims Management Services
When property is damaged, our experts promptly adjudicate the claim. Property Claims Management covers all types of losses, residential or commercial. Upon assignment, Crawford quickly assembles the right team of claims professionals, consultants and project management specialists to settle the claim and prevent further loss.
Our premier service, Appraisal PlusTM, streamlines the handling of small, routine losses and includes:
- An agreed appraisal
- Coverage application
- Verification of insured values
- Salvage and subrogation
- Recommended adjustment in a one-page, easy-to-read report
Our full adjustment services include:
- Narrative report
- Statement of loss
- Proof of loss
- Disposition of claim as needed
- Comprehensive coverage of all types of losses, residential and commercial
- Complete range of adjustments - from desk to field - with the largest geographic footprint and the best-trained staff
- Disasters and any unexpected surge of losses handled by our CATastrophe Services teams
- Large, complex losses will benefit from our Global Technical ServicesSM (GTS) executive general adjusters
- Large and small commercial property damages which can be resolved with managed repair can leverage Crawford's Contractor ConnectionSM - one of the largest vetted national networks of general and specialty trade contractors - to make the repairs.
Crawford has rigorous quality assurance systems in place overseeing every part of the claim process.
Crawford's revolutionary Command Center enhances our claims management program by offering up-to-the minute information on claim status and key performance indicators. The Command Center tracks a claim from first filing to closed file, allowing for complete visibility of any claim at any stage in the process.
Quality is also the key in the competence of our field force - our adjusters are all Crawford-trained and fully licensed. Crawford's Quality Program ensures that we meet the highest standards of claims adjudication and reporting in every branch, nationwide. By monitoring and actively promoting the application of our clients' and our own standards, we empower Crawford claims professionals to produce consistently high-quality work.
"Jeff continues to set the bar for service. I know that when he is handling one of my files that there won't be any surprises. His hard work and attention to detail makes my job easier. I know that I can be demanding and I have high expectations for service from independents, but I have to give credit where credit is due."
- Roy A. Marinak, Donegal Insurance Group regarding Jeff Rock, Crawford Property General Adjuster
"I want to let you know how much I appreciate Paul Sickle. I took a first notice of loss for a fire on Friday, February 3. Paul was right on it. The member's general contractor wanted to start packing out and ripping out. The relief I had when I started to see Paul's notes and emails sent to me (via Xactware) was reassuring that the assignment went to the right adjuster. Paul was out there early Saturday morning and the claim is now moving forward in the right direction."
- Toni Ruszala, USAA about Paul Sickle, Crawford Property Adjuster, Worthington, OH